Simmer?s Iconic World Wide Wave sail which has won multiple awards for its perfect balance of power. For 2016, the Icon is available in two versions, a super durable all X-Ply/Q-Ply construction and a light-weight Monofilm/X-Ply/Q-Ply version.
The 2016 Icon has been re-designed to deliver more drive and better maneuverability, inspired by the mast curves and outlines from the Blacktip and Apex. It features a more low aspect ratio outline, with more shape in the lower front of the sail profile to generate speed for turns. The Icon?s key feature its massive wind and tuning range. allowing you to tune the sail to a wide range of conditions. The five batten compact outline gives you a very stable sail profile in types of conditions, whether maneuvering towards the lip or precision controlling jumps.
What makes the 2016 Icon so unique is direct response combined with a massive wind and tuning range.
- All X-Ply / Q-Ply construction, very durable.
- Powerful profile for global versatility and adaptability.
- A maneuver oriented wave sail with a direct and responsive feel.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristics.
- Versatile rigging settings: less outhaul for more constant power, or more outhaul for fingertip handling.
- Wider sleeve for more front end drive.
size boom luff mast top battens
3,4 137 342 340 adjustable 5
3,7 145 355 340 adjustable 5
4,0 148 371 370 adjustable 5
4,2 153 373 370 fixed 5
4,5 160 385 370 fixed 5
4,7 165 393 370 fixed 5
5,0 169 406 400 fixed 5
5,3 174 416 400 fixed 5
5,6 178 428 400 fixed 5
5,9 180 445 430 fixed 5
6,2 187 456 430 fixed 5