The Icon is our all time best seller and has won multiple awards for its perfect balance of power, high-end control and super durable all X-Ply construction. It provides you with plenty of power to move and gives you effortless handling in the waves. The five batten compact outline gives you a very stable sail profile in types of conditions, wheather manuevering towards the lip or precision controling jumps.
The 2015 Icon has been re-designed to deliver more drive and better maneuverability suitable for multi-fin boards. It features a smooth power delivery and fast planing as well as very neutral handling while on the wave. With great low-end power and superb top-end control, the Icon suits riders who regularly are tackling a wide range of conditions who need a reliable, bomb proof sail that can deliver anytime, anywhere.
- All X-Ply / Q-Ply construction, very durable.
- Powerful profile for global versatility and adaptability.
- A maneuver oriented wave sail with a direct and responsive feel.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristics.
- Versatile rigging settings: less outhaul for more constant power, or more outhaul for fingertip handling.
- Wider sleeve for more front end drive.
? The Icon will perform perfectly wherever I go to compete or freesail and in any conditions, no matter if its onshore or sideshore it´s super easy to tune. It´s very stable for high-wind jumping and gives you heaps of drive for down the line wave riding. For me it´s the ultimate all-round wave sail. ? - Ben Proffitt K-800
size boom luff mast vario top battens
3.4 131 346 340/15 adjustable 5
3.7 139 360 340/15 adjustable 5
4.0 144 370 370/17 adjustable 5
4.2 149 378 370/17 adjustable 5
4.5 152 386 370/17 adjustable 5
4.7 155 401 400/19 fixed 5
5.0 160 408 400/19 fixed 5
5.3 168 414 400/19 fixed 5
5.6 174 428 400/19 fixed 5
5.9 178 441 430/21 fixed 5
6.2 182 454 430/21 fixed 5
PRO PERFORMANCE MAST: RDM 10
RECOMMENDED MAST: RDM 8
SECOND RECOMMENDED MAST: RDM 6 or SC-6